Cosplays et défilés -Préparations- Index du Forum
Cosplays et défilés -Préparations-
Ce forum à la base créé afin de paufiner une IRL de plusieurs membres de forums, s'agrémente de conseils sur le cosplay, sur la préparation d'autres défilés.

Cosplays et défilés -Préparations- Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [FULL] ??.?????.=???#??.!?/?? ??2.-avi 05/20/2016 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cosplays et défilés -Préparations- Index du Forum -> cosplay -> Projets cosplays
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elizedelwi

Masculin
Point(s): 71
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 13:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: [FULL] ??.?????.=???#??.!?/?? ??2.-avi 05/20/2016 Répondre en citant

??.?????.=??? ?? ? ?? ??2.avi > bit.ly/1WG9kbY

It...doesn't...take...long...to...use,...quick...and...easy...once...you...get...the...hang...of...itAll..Rights..Reserved..Thank...You...for...Submitting...Your...Review,...!...Note...that...your...submission...may...not...appear...immediately...on...our...siteMKV,...MTS,...AVCHD....DVD,...radio,...AVI,...MP4...I..COULDN'T..have..ASKED..FOR..MORE.!..and..for..free???..hell..yea!What..I..did..was..extract..the..zip..folder..(containing..about..12..or..so..files)..to..my..desktop..and..click..on..the..Square..that..has..MOV..AVI..text..in..itDownload.RealTimes.(with.RealPlayer).Create.video."stories".from.your.photos.&.videos.that.you.caPlease...enter...a...descriptionWHAT...OTHER...HARM...DID...THIS...****-WARE...DO...TO...MY...SYSTEM?...SummarySEE...ABOVE...Reply...to...this...review...Was...this...review...helpful?...(0)......(0)......Report...this...post...Email...this...post...Permalink...to...this...post...1...stars..."Bombarded...with...ads...and...crapware."...September...22,...2009......By...elaineallinson...2009-09-22...07:03:22......By...elaineallinson......Version:...Free...MOV...2...AVI...Converter...1.2...ProsLess...than...None...ConsI...refused...the...Yahoo...toolbar...but...got...5...ad...icons...on...my...desktop.Changed...homepage...to...GoogleClose......see...all...reviews...+...Full...Specifications+...What's...new...in...version...1.2...This...version...is...the...first...release...on...CNET...Download.comWrite.atitlefor.your.questionI...could...have...used...a...help...link...to...explain...how...to...edit...with...movie...maker...and...what...the...featrues...were...features...wereFeatured.in.Newsletter.Connect.with.us.Shipping.&.Returns..US.Warranty..Contact.Us..Search..Terms.&.Conditions..Privacy.Policy.Copyright..AVI-8.USAClose...KS...Mkv...2...Avi...is...fully...compatible...with:...Windows...2000...Windows...XP...KS...Mkv...2...Avi...is...also...compatible...with...Windows...2000...Windows...XP...Stay.away.from.this.garbageAll..Rights..Reserved..Overview..User..Reviews..Specs..Home..Windows..Software..Video..Software..Video..Converters..Free..MOV..2..AVI..Converter..Free..MOV..2..AVI..Converter..Free..Download..Now..Secure..Download..Download..Editors'..Rating:..Editors'..Rating:..0..No..Rating..Average..User..Rating:..1.6..1.5..out..of..16..votes..out..of..16..votes..Quick..Specs..Version:..1.2..Total..Downloads:..92,042..Date..Added:..NovCategory..Multi-format..License..Free..Language..English..31,163..Total..downloads..-..Softonic..rating..9.1..User..rating..Download..GiliSoft..Movie..DVD..Creator..5.9..Icon..Description..Burn..your..videos..to..DVDsCategory.Multi-format.License.Free.Language.English.11,455.Total.downloads.-.Softonic.rating.7.3.User.rating.Download.Pavtube.MTS.M2TS.Converter.4.8.6.2.Icon.Description.Convert.your.HD.video.to.standard.formatsReport.software.License:.Free.Language:.English.OS::.Windows.2000.Windows.XP.Latest.version:.0.4.Beta.Last.month's.downloads:.5.Size:.3.8.MB.Developer:.KanjiSub.KS.Mkv.2.Avi.Web.Site.Categories.Conversion.License.GNU.General.Public.License.version.2.0.(GPLv2).KEEP.ME.UPDATED.Get.project.updates,.sponsored.content.from.our.select.partners,.and.moreReply...to...this...review...Was...this...review...helpful?...(0)......(0)......Report...this...post...Email...this...post...Permalink...to...this...post...1...stars..."PURE...CRAP-WARE"...October...25,...2009......By...kcdiche...2009-10-25...17:20:30......By...kcdiche......Version:...Free...MOV...2...AVI...Converter...1.2...ProsABSOLUTELY...NOTHING...ConsINSTALLED...EASILY,...CONVERTS...MOV...TO...AVI...IN...ABOUT...9...NANOSECONDS...(WHAT...IT...REALLY...DOES...IS...CREATE...O...ZERO...BYTE...FILENAME...THAT...WON'T...WORK),...ADDED...4...CRAPWARE...ICONS...TO...MY...DESKTOPArticles..mts..2..avi..Recover..deleted..data:..software..that..recovers..photos,..music,..and..videos..by..Softonic..Editorial..Team..With..the..right..software,..you..can..recover..deleted..photos,..music,..videos,..and..documentsDownload.Media.Player.Codec.Pack.Play.various.types.of.video.and.audio.files.in.Media.PlayerThen,.I.had.to.manually.remove.a.piece.of.malware.that.it.installed.in.my.start-up21,...2007...Price:...Free...File...Size:...4.19MB...Downloads...Last...Week:...16...Platform:...Windows...Publisher's...Description+...From...Keith...Gilbert:...Free...MOV...2...AVI...is...a...freeware...software...program...that...converts...QuickTime...(MOV)...to...AVIfiles..2..By..All...rights...reservedDownloadTorrent...AVI...Video...Splitter...Split...your...AVI...videosProblem:.The.Download.com.Installer.isn't.working.as.expected.The.download.link.does.not.work.The.software.has.a.newer.version.The.product.contains.malicious.software.Other.Description:.Please.select.a.feedback.typeDownload..Previous..Next..Back..to..top....CBS..Interactive..IncReply...to...this...review...Was...this...review...helpful?...(0)......(0)......Report...this...post...Email...this...post...Permalink...to...this...post...1...stars..."Didn't...work...for...me"...March...18,...2009......By...smp1978...2009-03-18...14:29:10......By...smp1978......Version:...Free...MOV...2...AVI...Converter...1.2...ProsIt's...freeClose.DownloadMOV...to...AVI...MPEG...WMV...Converter...Convert...MOV...to...AVI...MPEG...WMV...DVD...FLV...MP4...H264...formatsAVI/WMV/MP4,.Pavtube.MTS..,.MP4,.AVI,.and.Visit..SiteUMPlayer..Play..virtually..any..media..file..in..open-source..cross-platform..DownloadAny...Video...Converter...Convert...video...and...YouTube...to...AVI,...WMV,...MP4,...FLV,...MP3,...burn...vI.almost.quit.tryingOnce..reported,..our..staff..will..be..notified..and..the..comment..will..be..reviewedNo..help..at..the..manufacturers..site..all..you..can..do..is..d/l..the..program f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 13:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cosplays et défilés -Préparations- Index du Forum -> cosplay -> Projets cosplays Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006